Psychotherapy can help you to...
- Overcome personal challenges.
- Integrate to a new country.
- Reduce stress and find balance.
- Know yourself better, develop and strengthen your resources.
- Have better relationships with your partner, family, friends and colleagues.
- Stop self criticism, negativity and low self-esteem.
- Find hope after loss.
- Overcome anxiety, depression and anger.
- Enjoy the present and experience well-being.
- Find meaning in your life.
- Find the balance between work and personal life.
- Heal from a traumatic experience.
- Develop emotional intelligence.
Mind - body methods
In my practice I integrate research based methods where the body is a resource to work with the mind and emotions.
Mindfulness: learn to create mental space, observe your thoughts and live in the present.
Body awareness: become aware of the sensations of your body and learn tools to navigate stress and anxiety.
Emotional intelligence: identify your emotions and learn how to manage them wisely.