I am originally from Venezuela and I have been living in Denmark since 2013. I truly believe we all have access to our wellbeing once we delve deeper into our minds. My mission is to offer tools that will help people to navigate their journey of psychological growth.
- I am passionate about flamenco dancing, meditating, reading and learning new things.
- I strive to create new ways to do psychotherapy from a kind hearted perspective where people can feel safe and be taken care of.
- My biggest personal goal is to cultivate my inner peace and I do so by integrating spiritual wisdom with science based knowledge.
- Degree in Clinical Psychology - Universidad Arturo Michelena. 2007 - 2012 (Venezuela).
- Master in Integrative Humanistic Psychotherapy - Instituto Galene de Madrid. 2016- 2018 (Spain).
- Psychodrama training at Escuela Venezolana de Psicodrama - (Venezuelan School of Psychodrama). 2010 - 2012 (Venezuela)
- Member of FPV [Venezuelan Psychologists Federation] Number. 11.17