I am originally from Venezuela and moved to Denmark seven years ago. I truly believe we can all access our true wellbeing once we delve deeper into our minds and begin a journey of self-reflection. My mission is to be by your side and offer tools that will help navigate your journey through self-awareness.
- I am passionate about flamenco dancing, meditating, reading and learning new things.
- I strive to create new ways to do psychotherapy from a kind hearted perspective where people can feel safe and be taken care of.
- My biggest personal goal is to cultivate my inner peace and I do so by integrating spiritual wisdom with science based knowledge.
- Degree in Psychology - Universidad Arturo Michelena. 2007 - 2012 (Venezuela).
- Master in Integrative Humanistic Psychotherapy - Instituto Galene de Madrid. 2016- 2018 (Spain).
- Workshops & talks at Østerbro Bibliotek in Copenhagen: Mindfulness as a tool to spend quality time with the family. 2017 - 2018 (Denmark)
- Psychodrama training at Escuela Venezolana de Psicodrama - (Venezuelan School of Psychodrama). 2010 - 2012 (Venezuela)
- Volunteer at Foreningen Nydansker - 2016 - 2019 (Denmark)
- Volunteer at Røde Kors 2015 - 2016 (Denmark)
- Former member of SIP [Selskab for Interkulturel Psykologi] (Denmark).
- Member of FPV [Venezuelan Psychologists Federation] Number. 11.177
- Teacher Assistante at an international Institution.